As True Blue Golf Club carries its great summertime course conditions into the popular fall season, it’s also putting the wraps on a number of enhancements to the overall experience on the property that visitors will especially appreciate.
Among the upgrades completed over the past several weeks, True Blue Golf Club has:
- Performed extensive tree work to improve turf conditions around select greens and tee box areas, including the removal of some pine trees to allow better exposure to sunlight.
- Installed a new, 7,0000-square-foot practice putting green, in addition to the club’s existing practice green. Though it will benefit all course visitors, this will particularly allow True Blue to provide better accommodations for its many tournaments and members.
- Widened its fairways by reducing the width of the rough. “We’ve tried to become even more player-friendly to players of all ages and abilities, and this is a simple step to accommodate that need,” said Bob Seganti, True Blue’s general manager.
- Expanded its tee boxes on the par-3 7th and 16th holes. “We just really wanted to get more teeing options and yardages on those two particular holes, so we’re expanding them forward and making them a bit wider to ensure a quality teeing ground for our guests on a year-round basis,” Seganti explained.
- Dropped many of its bunker edges in strategic spots to limit washouts after heavy rainstorms, helping the aesthetics and playability of the waste bunkers that are so prominent throughout the design.
- Continually improved its clubhouse facilities, including a facelift to True Blue’s trademark blue roof.
- Added a GPS system and USB chargers to its cart fleet. “They’re touch-screen GPS systems, and they’re pretty awesome,” Seganti noted. “Very user friendly, allowing you to easily get yardages from wherever you are on the course.”
We look forward to seeing you back at True Blue this fall, and welcome your feedback on these and other ways we can continue to make your golf experience here exceptional and memorable!