True Blue has earned its share of “Trophy Room” accolades in recent years, and we’re proud that our Mike Strantz design has earned high-profile praise from such national publications as Golf Digest (“America’s 100 Greatest Public Courses”), Golf Magazine (“Top 10 Places to Play” and “Top 25 Courses in the South”) and Golfweek (“America’s Best Modern Courses” and “Best in State: South Carolina” lists).
But the most important validation of the exceptional quality of golf experience we aim to provide each and every day comes from you, the golfer.
So when users in a forum like the Myrtle Beach Golf Insider, which showcases thousands of reviews “for golfers, by golfers,” speak up about True Blue, we pay attention. And we’re grateful that their most recent reviews through the fall of 2018 have been of the five-star variety.
- William (Columbia, South Carolina), who visited in November 2018 and tells us that they “love the course and the staff.”
- Matt (Cary, North Carolina), who played True Blue in late September 2018 and made it a point to remind folks to “Keep in mind this was ONE week after one of the most brutal hurricanes the Carolinas had ever seen. You certainly wouldn’t have known if from the awesome staff and the great course conditions!”
- Larry (Surfside Beach, South Carolina), who played in August 2018 and lauded our “great course, and great people.”
- Jimmy (Murrells Inlet, South Carolina), whose July 2018 experience was “Very nice. Super greens. Slick slick. Wide fairways. Fantastic staff.”
- And Larry (Las Vegas, Nevada), who took a break from the desert heat in June 2018 to visit and told Golf Insider readers that True Blue is a “Great place to play golf when visiting Pawleys Island.”
We love hearing about your experiences at True Blue Golf Club, and take all constructive feedback to heart as we work every day to make it more and more special for our visitors. Visit our page on the Golf Insider to see what others have had to say, and leave your own review after your next True Blue round!