Located in the heart of Murrells lnlet, the Inlet Sports Lodge is an upscale boutique hotel ideal for avid golfers, fishermen or hunters, and anyone looking for a relaxing vacation.
Because there are so many things to love about this hotel, we’ve narrowed the list down to our top five reasons you should book your next stay at the Inlet Sports Lodge.
1. One of the most appealing aspects of the Inlet Sports Lodge is its ideal location. This luxurious hotel is located just one mile south of the Murrells Inlet Marshwalk, a marina and boardwalk lined with outstanding dining and entertaining night spots. The Lodge’s central location also places it just minutes from Litchfield Beach and Pawleys Island and a short drive from downtown Myrtle Beach. Beach access is close by as well, as are some of the area’s prime destinations like Huntington Beach State Park and Brookgreen Gardens.
2. Myrtle Beach is all about golf and so is the Inlet Sports Lodge! The Lodge’s affiliation with award-winning Caledonia Golf & Fish Club and True Blue Golf Club places it at the forefront of golf in the area – not to mention that both courses are just a 10-minute drive from the hotel. The Inlet Sports Lodge also offers golf packages in conjunction with both courses. Check out the Caledonia & True Blue Luxury Spring Golf Getaway Package or the Top 100 Double Play Deal for some serious bang for your buck.
3. Due to its close proximity to three different marinas, the Inlet Sports Lodge is a prime destination for coastal fishing. Freshwater, Inlet, and saltwater fishing are all easily accessible with parking available to boats up to 25 feet long, a fish cleaning room for food prep, and a gas/charcoal grill to enjoy your catch of the day. The Lodge is also happy to recommend various fishing charters in the area as well as watersports such as jet ski rentals, kayaking, scuba diving, dolphin watch cruises, paddleboarding and parasailing.
4. Fresh seafood and impeccable Lowcountry cuisine are just a couple of reasons Murrells Inlet has been deemed the “Seafood Capital of South Carolina.” Dozens of restaurants in the area and along the Murrells Inlet Marshwalk are home to award-winning dishes and drinks and some of the most beautiful coastal views in the area. The Inlet Sports Lodge also boasts its own restaurant, COSTA Coastal Kitchen and Bar located on site, serving up fresh Italian fare and seafood in an upscale environment.
5. Although the Inlet Sports Lodge’s ideal location is highly sought after, what’s on the inside of the hotel is even more eye-catching. The hotel itself is decorated with an upscale, coastal theme and offers 34 full-efficiency rooms. When you stay at this luxury hotel, you will also enjoy complimentary WiFi, daily housekeeping, parking, and a delicious continental breakfast. Check out the Murrells Inlet Weeknight Super Saver discount to stay at this gorgeous hotel for a discounted price.
To learn more about the Inlet Sports Lodge, please call 877.585.9360 or click here.